Campus Planning and Facilities (CP&F) is committed to planning, operating, protecting,
and sustaining a campus that is befitting a Destination University. This is achieved
1. Promoting a culture of planning by aligning the campus environment with the strategic mission of the university.
2. Establishing clear metrics and performance indicators for facilities operations to continuously improve our effectiveness.
3. Conducting all operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
4. Enhancing the quality of life in our community by creating a healthy and vibrant campus.
5. Ensuring the university's continued compliance with the operational and regulatory requirements.
6. Extending the service life of our facilities and reducing the cost of ownership.
7. Developing CP&F employees to meet the changing needs of the university community.
Campus Planning & Facilities
Planning and Construction Services Building (Google Map URL)
2021 Professional Development/Training Entry (GFORM,12.9K,Opens in New Window)
Professional Development Summary Report (GSHEET, 12.9K, Opens in New Window)
Professional Development Detail Report (GSHEET, 13.1K, Opens in New Window)
Professional Development Report PCS (GSHEET, 13.0K, Opens in New Window )
Professional Development Report Facilities (GSHEET 13.1K, Opens in New Window)