Resources for Community Partners:
Here in CSI, we can assist in the following ways:
- Post your one-time or recurring volunteer opportunity in our volunteer database seen by all current UWG students
- Connect your agency and/or your volunteer needs with student organizations on campus through our Volunteer Ambassadors
- Collaborate with you to coordinate a service project during our monthly days of service, Giveback Days
- Send teams of volunteers to you during our large-scale day of service, The BIG Event (takes place each spring in early April)
- Provide free table space at our Campus & Community Resource Fair to assist you in connecting directly with UWG students
For more information, please contact the Center for Student Involvement at (678) 839-6526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting a volunteer opportunity:
If you are seeking volunteers for an ongoing initiative, a multi-day event, or a one-time event please complete our online request form. Once we approve your event, it will be added to our OrgSync calendar which is available for all UWG faculty, staff, and students to see. We may also include it in our weekly volunteer e-mail.
What is GivePulse?
GivePulse is a comprehensive web-based database through which all involved in the service process (community partners, students, student organizations, campus departments, faculty and staff) can communicate and organize community-driven opportunities.
We cannot guarantee that we will find volunteers for your event, and the University does not offer liability coverage to our volunteers.