Leadership Online Resources
During this new normal we are experiencing, there are many resources available to you online that can help develop your leadership skills from the comfort of your own home! Webinars have become a very widely used resource. A webinar is an online video workshop, lecture, or presentation that allows individuals to learn about a given topic.
- SUNY Sail Institute offers live and on-demand webinars that focus on mindfulness and mental health with leadership
- University Webinars provides numerous leadership webinars that teach a wide variety of leadership skills
- The Center for Creative Leadership has an extensive webinar archive with a large library of leadership webinars
- The University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies has put together a webinar series on adapting and thriving in changing times
- Innovative Educators has a great webinar calendar set up that can help students to develop professionally.
- Education Week has a list of webinars tailored for college and career readiness in order to prepare for a smooth transition.
Similar to Webinars, TedTalks also are a great online resource to learn how to develop leadership skills
- The University of Illinois Springfield has pulled some Leadership TedTalks they found to be beneficial as well
- This TedTalk playlist teaches how to become a great leader
- Besides those mentioned above, there are many other TedTalks available on leadership that are truly inspiring and intriguing to watch
There are webinars and TedTalks available for just about any topic you are interested in! A quick search can help you find other webinars in topics that fit your career, hobbies, or anything else you are looking to learn more about.
*Some webinars are LIVE on Zoom, so make sure you prepare accordingly for those by looking professional and presentable!
Additional Resources Available