Wellness Exploration Conference - Oct. 14, 2020
Exploring all aspects of wellness as a wolf. This virtual conference brought to you by the Student Well-being Council (Career Services, Counseling Center, Health Services/Peer Education, Wolf Wellness Lab, University Recreation).
This conference will be all through Zoom sessions. Each session will have its own Zoom link to join. The conference will begin at 11:00 a.m. (EST) on Oct. 14, 2020. This conference is completely free and no registration is necessary.
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., Intro to Conference and Keynote Speaker, Dr. Biber
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m., Social Determinants of Health, Wolf Wellness Lab
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m., Work/Life Balance, Career Services
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Virtual Yoga session, University Recreation
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m., Health Services Panel, Health Services/Peer Education
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m., Emotional Wellness session, Counseling Center
- 4:20 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Closing
For more information about the Wellness Exploration Conference, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-839-5382.
UREC Wellness Tabling Series
Once a month on Wednesdays, FitWell will be highlighting various wellness topics and providing some pop-up interactive tabling opportunities around campus to come engage and experience these different topics.
HalloWELL - Oct. 28
Time to dress up for some Halloween fun. With this holiday, parties are inevitable so we want to show you ways to stay safe and healthy while enjoying all that comes with the hallowed festivities.
Meditation/Naps - Nov. 18
Everyone needs a break from school and life in general sometimes. We are here to provide guidance on ways to give yourself a needed and deserved break to allow you to refocus and rejuvenate.
More wellness information can be found at the Wolf Wellness web page. For questions, contact Drew Powell at email@example.com or 678-839-5382.