To obtain your UWG Wolves Card ID, please follow these steps:
1. Visit the Wolves Card Office to have your Wolves Card ID created.
2. Bring a valid photo identification document (i.e., driver’s license, state or government issued ID, passport or military ID)
3. The Wolves Card Office is located on the 3rd floor of the University Community Center.
- Complete the Wolves ID Card Request Submission Form.
- Upload a current head-shot photo (800 x 600 pixels) of yourself. (See guidelines below.)
- Allow at least 5-7 business days for the processing of your ID.
- This is a onetime only process. Your ID will stay active as long as you are enrolled with the University of West Georgia.
- FOR DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS ONLY: Make sure the mailing address listed is correct. The Wolves Card Office is not responsible for IDs that are delayed, damaged, undeliverable, or returned by the post office.
If you have any problems or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Wolves Card Office at 678-839-6525, Monday – Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Guidelines for ID photos
- You can use a digital camera or a scanned photograph as long as the picture is clear.
- Pictures should be taken from a 3-foot distance in front of a SOLID background (preferably white or blue) and include the head and upper-torso facing the camera. Do not use a close-up of just your face. No hats, hair wraps, or sunglasses are permissible in the photo.
- All pictures should be saved in .PNG or .JPG format (size: 800x600 pixels) using your 9-digit student number as the file name (i.e., 917123456.png, 91712356.jpg)
- Do not upload copyright photos (those made by a professional photographer).
- Submitted photos are subject to approval by the Wolves Card Office and may be returned if not approved.
- The Wolves Card Office can NOT accept photos that are mailed via the US Postal Service; all photos must be submitted electronically per the above guidelines.
- View this tutorial on resizing images. If you need assistance, many photo centers (like the ones at Staples) can scan and resize photos for you.