Current Academic Programs
Undergraduate offerings include the fundamental core curriculum (includes some hybrid and online), the following degree programs, and select undergraduate business courses. You may access the links below for further information.
- Core Curriculum
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education with a Major in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Community Wellness
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Social and Behavioral Health
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
Graduate programs include the MBA and Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership. The education program is mostly online but include face-to-face orientations, courses and program support at UWG Newnan as applicable.
Continuing Education/Workforce Development programs include Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program, software training and summer camps. Please click here for additional information.
Future Academic Programs
UWG plans to study the feasibility of bringing more programs to UWG Newnan. Programs are subject to market demand, faculty resources, and BOR and SACS approval.
Current Course Offerings
Please refer to the current course offerings at UWG Newnan listed below for the upcoming semesters.