Several finishing options are available including folding, stapling, hole-punching, cover-binding, coil binding, plastic spiral binding, and hard and softcover book binding.
Bindery options include:
- Saddle-stitch: Two staples in the folded spine; up to 1 1/4-inch thickness at the fold (approx 72 pages)
- Spiral-bind: Plastic comb inserted through hole-punched pages
- Coil-binding: PVC coils inserted through hole-punched pages
- Hard cover: For high-end projects
- Soft cover: Similar to paperback books, for small quantities